- Accidents at work
- Bike accident claims Solicitor
- Bus accident claims Solicitor
- Car accident claims Solicitor
- Car accident compensation Solicitor
- Car accident whiplash Solicitor
- Car accident? What to do
- Carbon monoxide poisoning claims Solicitor
- Defective product claims Solicitor
- Dog bite claims Solicitor
- Fatal accident claims Solicitor
- Health and safety
- Holiday accident claims Solicitor
- Industrial accident claims Solicitor
- Making a claim after an accident
- Motorbike accident claims Solicitor
- Road traffic accidents Solicitor
- Shop accident claims Solicitor
- Slips, trips and falls
- Sports accident claims Solicitor
- Supermarket accident claims Solicitor
- Trip claims Solicitor
- Work accident claims Solicitor
- Workplace safety
Accident claims Solicitor
Accident claims are normally brought about because an accident has occurred and somebody has suffered a personal injury due to an alleged negligent action of another party.
Accident claims are brought about by everyday people who feel that they should not suffer because of the negligent acts of others. Claims might therefore be made because of injuries sustained during road traffic accidents, an accident at work, a supermarket accident, an accident on the highway, injuries caused by animals or by defective consumer products.
Experts in accident claims
The Accident Team specialise in all areas of accident injury claims. Our team of professional personal injury lawyers have been fighting for the rights of people up and down the country for many years; always doing their best to win the maximum amount of compensation possible.
While these accident claim amounts vary, depending on the severity of the accident and the personal injuries suffered, you can rest assured that we treat all claims with the same professionalism. Dedicated to assisting you in your time of need, we operate across England and Wales, whether you’ve had a slip in a Sheffield supermarket, been struck by debris in Doncaster or been involved in a collision in the centre of London.
If you would like to discuss the next steps for your accident claim in detail, and start the claims process, please get in touch on 0800 999 3738 for landlines, or 0330 999 0031 for mobiles.