- Accidents at work
- Bike accident claims Solicitor
- Bus accident claims Solicitor
- Car accident claims Solicitor
- Car accident compensation Solicitor
- Car accident whiplash Solicitor
- Car accident? What to do
- Carbon monoxide poisoning claims Solicitor
- Defective product claims Solicitor
- Dog bite claims Solicitor
- Fatal accident claims Solicitor
- Health and safety
- Holiday accident claims Solicitor
- Industrial accident claims Solicitor
- Making a claim after an accident
- Motorbike accident claims Solicitor
- Road traffic accidents Solicitor
- Shop accident claims Solicitor
- Slips, trips and falls
- Sports accident claims Solicitor
- Supermarket accident claims Solicitor
- Trip claims Solicitor
- Work accident claims Solicitor
- Workplace safety
Accidents at work
Have you been involved in an accident at work? Have you suffered personal injuries because of this accident?
If your accident and the injuries were caused by a failure of health and safety procedures, untidy work areas, faulty equipment or machinery, slippery floors, or because of the negligence of another employee or party, you may be entitled to make a claim for compensation.
Common types of work related accidents:
- Falls from height
- Unguarded moving machinery
- Being struck by a moving object
- Slips & trips
- Manual handling
- Defective or dangerous work equipment
- Unsafe workplaces
- Inadequate personal protective equipment
A specialist team of solicitors at your service…
Because of the particular legal aspects concerned with bringing personal injury claims against employers or businesses due to accidents at work, The Accident Team has a specialist division.
This division is called the Work Accident Team and includes specialists that deal with all accident at work claims.
Types of accidents at work
The Work Accident Team handles cases from all kinds of work situations including:
- Office accidents
- Factory accidents
- Construction accidents
- Slips & trips
- Industrial disease (asbestosis, mesothelioma, industrial deafness)
Operating across Wales and England, our team can assist you whether making a claim in Sheffield, Doncaster, Shrewsbury or even Penzance.
You can call us free on 0800 999 3738 for landlines, or 0330 999 0031 for mobiles and we will put you in touch with a specialist work accident lawyer.