- Accidents at work
- Bike accident claims Solicitor
- Bus accident claims Solicitor
- Car accident claims Solicitor
- Car accident compensation Solicitor
- Car accident whiplash Solicitor
- Car accident? What to do
- Carbon monoxide poisoning claims Solicitor
- Defective product claims Solicitor
- Dog bite claims Solicitor
- Fatal accident claims Solicitor
- Health and safety
- Holiday accident claims Solicitor
- Industrial accident claims Solicitor
- Making a claim after an accident
- Motorbike accident claims Solicitor
- Road traffic accidents Solicitor
- Shop accident claims Solicitor
- Slips, trips and falls
- Sports accident claims Solicitor
- Supermarket accident claims Solicitor
- Trip claims Solicitor
- Work accident claims Solicitor
- Workplace safety
Bike accident claims Solicitor
Here at The Accident Team, our guaranteed no win, no fee* scheme provides a hassle free way to pursue bike accident claims. Often causing injury to the rider and costly damage to the bicycle itself, the typical cycle accident claim is designed to ensure you’re compensated in the event of an incident.
How much bike accident compensation?
If you have been involved in a bike accident and you need to make a bike accident claim, the amounts of compensation you can expect to receive will depend on the extent of the personal injuries that you have suffered. If you have been injured on a motorbike you will find more information on our motorbike accident claims page.
The following figures give an indication of the level of compensation for minor to more serious bike accident claims:
- Foot injuries from £1,000 to £132,000.
- Arm injuries from £4,350 to £197,000.
- Head injuries from £1,400 to £265,000 +.
If your bike accident results in serious injury such as amputation or permanent mobility issues, please contact our Major Injury Team on 0800 999 3738 for landlines, or 0330 999 0031 for mobiles; our solicitors are specialists in dealing with these very serious cases.
People our solicitors help
For more details on the kind of people who have made successful bike accident claims with our specialists, here are some case studies:
To talk to one of our personal injury solicitors about bike accident claims, whether suffering an accident in Sheffield, London, Doncaster or elsewhere in England and Wales, please get in touch on Freephone 0800 999 3738 for landlines, or Freephone 0330 999 0031 for mobiles, or text ‘CLAIM’ to 78866.
If you prefer, you can use our claims form and we will call you back at a time that is convenient to you.