- Accidents at work
- Bike accident claims Solicitor
- Bus accident claims Solicitor
- Car accident claims Solicitor
- Car accident compensation Solicitor
- Car accident whiplash Solicitor
- Car accident? What to do
- Carbon monoxide poisoning claims Solicitor
- Defective product claims Solicitor
- Dog bite claims Solicitor
- Fatal accident claims Solicitor
- Health and safety
- Holiday accident claims Solicitor
- Industrial accident claims Solicitor
- Making a claim after an accident
- Motorbike accident claims Solicitor
- Road traffic accidents Solicitor
- Shop accident claims Solicitor
- Slips, trips and falls
- Sports accident claims Solicitor
- Supermarket accident claims Solicitor
- Trip claims Solicitor
- Work accident claims Solicitor
- Workplace safety
Bus accident claims Solicitor
If you were a passenger on a bus that has been involved in an accident and have suffered a personal injury as a result, you will be entitled to make a claim for compensation. The amount of compensation that you receive will depend on the extent of your injuries.
Injury claims from road accidents represent by far the most frequent type of personal injury claims with whiplash or neck injuries being the most common. Research suggests that only around 30% of people who have been injured in accidents actually go through the claims process to obtain the compensation they deserve.
You are entitled to make a bus accident claim
If you have been injured in a bus accident, you have a legal right to claim for your injuries if your injuries were caused by the negligent actions of another person. The law on personal injury is in place to protect innocent victims of accidents and injury from suffering financially because they have been injured. Assisting those who are entitled to bus accident compensation, our specialists can give you the help and advice you need to make a successful claim.
Bus accident claims at The Accident Team
Our specialist personal injury lawyers are experts in all types of claims and deal with a large number of bus accident claims.
Solicitors for The Accident Team are highly qualified and determined to deliver the best possible outcome for you and all on a guaranteed no win, no fee* basis, so nothing to lose on your part.
People our solicitors help
For more details on the kind of people who have made successful bus accident claims with our solicitor firms, whether their accident occurred in Cardiff, Doncaster, Manchester or Sheffield for example, here are some case studies to view:
To talk to one of our personal injury solicitors about bus accident claims, please get in touch on 0800 999 3738 for landlines, or 0330 999 0031 for mobiles, or text ‘CLAIM’ to 78866.
If you prefer, you can use our claims form and we will call you back at a time that is convenient to you.