- Accidents at work
- Bike accident claims Solicitor
- Bus accident claims Solicitor
- Car accident claims Solicitor
- Car accident compensation Solicitor
- Car accident whiplash Solicitor
- Car accident? What to do
- Carbon monoxide poisoning claims Solicitor
- Defective product claims Solicitor
- Dog bite claims Solicitor
- Fatal accident claims Solicitor
- Health and safety
- Holiday accident claims Solicitor
- Industrial accident claims Solicitor
- Making a claim after an accident
- Motorbike accident claims Solicitor
- Road traffic accidents Solicitor
- Shop accident claims Solicitor
- Slips, trips and falls
- Sports accident claims Solicitor
- Supermarket accident claims Solicitor
- Trip claims Solicitor
- Work accident claims Solicitor
- Workplace safety
Carbon monoxide poisoning claims Solicitor
Carbon monoxide poisoning claims are typically pursued because people have unwittingly inhaled carbon monoxide and fallen ill, or have indeed died.
More than 50 people die of carbon monoxide poisoning each year and more than 200, according to the NHS, are left seriously ill because of the difficulty in detecting gas.
Carbon monoxide poisoning is incredibly dangerous
Carbon monoxide poisoning claims are not very common, but if you have suffered from a poisoning incident which was due to the negligence of another party, our specialists could help you make a claim for the injuries that you have sustained.
Carbon monoxide poisoning is incredibly dangerous as it is very difficult to detect; it has no smell, taste or colour, which means people can simply inhale the carbon monoxide without knowing it. It is because of this that we take such a committed role in assisting our clients with the right help with carbon monoxide poisoning compensation. With claimants approaching us from as close as Doncaster and Sheffield to as far away as the Scottish border, our coverage of England and Wales is thorough.
People we help
For more details on the kind of people who have made successful claims with our solicitor firms, here are some case studies:
Free consultation from our solicitors
If you would like to talk with our specialist solicitors about making carbon monoxide poisoning claims, or you need to talk with our Major Injury Team about a fatal accident claim, please get in touch on 0800 999 3738 for landlines, or 0330 999 0031 for mobiles.