- Accidents at work
- Bike accident claims Solicitor
- Bus accident claims Solicitor
- Car accident claims Solicitor
- Car accident compensation Solicitor
- Car accident whiplash Solicitor
- Car accident? What to do
- Carbon monoxide poisoning claims Solicitor
- Defective product claims Solicitor
- Dog bite claims Solicitor
- Fatal accident claims Solicitor
- Health and safety
- Holiday accident claims Solicitor
- Industrial accident claims Solicitor
- Making a claim after an accident
- Motorbike accident claims Solicitor
- Road traffic accidents Solicitor
- Shop accident claims Solicitor
- Slips, trips and falls
- Sports accident claims Solicitor
- Supermarket accident claims Solicitor
- Trip claims Solicitor
- Work accident claims Solicitor
- Workplace safety
Holiday accident claims Solicitor
Holiday accident claims are the last thing that you want to be making after your holiday. After all, we go on holiday to relax and have fun not to suffer personal injuries because of the negligence of another party.
Unfortunately, our solicitors deal with a lot of holiday accident claims
Holiday accidents do happen and holiday accident claims are something that our solicitors see a lot of. That is why our specialists work to provide our clients with the support they deserve when claiming holiday accident compensation.
There are many types of holiday accident claims, but essentially, any accident that can occur at home can also occur whilst on holiday:
People we help
Operating in England and Wales from Doncaster to Kent and Blackpool to Sheffield and more, we deliver the best results possible for you.
For more details on the kind of people our solicitor firms have helped to make successful holiday accident claims, here are some case studies:
If you’ve suffered any of these accidents whilst on holiday you might want to think about making a no win, no fee* holiday accident claim with The Accident Team. Our solicitors will be happy to talk to you about your claim on 0800 999 3738 for landlines, or 0330 999 0031 for mobiles.