- Accidents at work
- Bike accident claims Solicitor
- Bus accident claims Solicitor
- Car accident claims Solicitor
- Car accident compensation Solicitor
- Car accident whiplash Solicitor
- Car accident? What to do
- Carbon monoxide poisoning claims Solicitor
- Defective product claims Solicitor
- Dog bite claims Solicitor
- Fatal accident claims Solicitor
- Health and safety
- Holiday accident claims Solicitor
- Industrial accident claims Solicitor
- Making a claim after an accident
- Motorbike accident claims Solicitor
- Road traffic accidents Solicitor
- Shop accident claims Solicitor
- Slips, trips and falls
- Sports accident claims Solicitor
- Supermarket accident claims Solicitor
- Trip claims Solicitor
- Work accident claims Solicitor
- Workplace safety
Industrial accident claims Solicitor
The Accident Team are experts in advising clients on industrial accident claims. We keep things simple and all on a no win, no fee* basis. We have a dedicated team who assist in all types of Industrial accident compensation claims whether you suffered an injury in Sheffield or Doncaster or elsewhere in the country.
How much compensation for an industrial accident claim?
If you are thinking about making an industrial accident claim for compensation, keep in mind that the level of damages awarded will very much depend on the extent of any personal injuries that you have suffered. Here are some examples of typical settlements:
- Arm injuries from: £4,350 to £197,000
- Neck injuries from: £2,850 to £97,500
- Head injuries from: £1,400 to £265,000
The compensation amounts shown above for industrial accident claims are intended as a guide only. If you believe that your industrial accident was caused by the careless actions of another person, we urge you to make a claim for compensation.
Rest assured, the lawyers in our industrial accident claims team guarantee to work in your best interest to secure the most favorable outcome for your claim for compensation.
A specialist team of solicitors, at your service…
Because of the particular legal aspects concerned with bringing personal injury claims against employers or businesses due to industrial accidents in the workplace, The Accident Team has a specialist division. This division is called the Work Accident Team and has a team of legal specialists that deal with all accident at work claims.
People we help
For more details on the kind of people who have made successful industrial accident claims with our solicitor firms, here are some case studies: