- Accidents at work
- Bike accident claims Solicitor
- Bus accident claims Solicitor
- Car accident claims Solicitor
- Car accident compensation Solicitor
- Car accident whiplash Solicitor
- Car accident? What to do
- Carbon monoxide poisoning claims Solicitor
- Defective product claims Solicitor
- Dog bite claims Solicitor
- Fatal accident claims Solicitor
- Health and safety
- Holiday accident claims Solicitor
- Industrial accident claims Solicitor
- Making a claim after an accident
- Motorbike accident claims Solicitor
- Road traffic accidents Solicitor
- Shop accident claims Solicitor
- Slips, trips and falls
- Sports accident claims Solicitor
- Supermarket accident claims Solicitor
- Trip claims Solicitor
- Work accident claims Solicitor
- Workplace safety
Slips, trips and falls
Have you slipped, tripped or fallen over because of a faulty pavement, slippery supermarket floor or untidy workplace? Slips, trips and falls can cause quite significant personal injuries and, if these injuries are sustained because of the negligence of another party, you could well be in a position to make a compensation claim.
See our guide for information on how to evidence faulty roads and pavements.
Use professional solicitors
Our team of personal injury experts work on slips, trips and falls claims regularly. If you’ve suffered an injury because of a fall, you might want to think about getting in touch with our personal injury lawyers here at The Accident Team to represent your personal injury claim.
People we help
Providing detailed assistance with all types of slip, trip and fall claims, whether suffering an incident in Devon, Sheffield, Doncaster or Swansea, our specialists operate across England and Wales to ensure you are professionally looked after.
For more details on the kind of people who have used our solicitor firms and made successful compensation claims for injuries suffered in accidents caused by slips, trips and falls, here are some case studies:
- Slip on wet supermarket floor leads to £2,000 in compensation >>
- Yorkshire man awarded £20,000 damages after slip on ice at work >>
If you’d like to make a no win, no fee* personal injury claim, please get in touch. Our personal injury solicitors will be happy to discuss your slip, trip or fall, how it occurred, and whether you might be able to make a claim. You can call us free on 0800 999 3738 for landlines, or 0330 999 0031 for mobiles.