- Accidents at work
- Bike accident claims Solicitor
- Bus accident claims Solicitor
- Car accident claims Solicitor
- Car accident compensation Solicitor
- Car accident whiplash Solicitor
- Car accident? What to do
- Carbon monoxide poisoning claims Solicitor
- Defective product claims Solicitor
- Dog bite claims Solicitor
- Fatal accident claims Solicitor
- Health and safety
- Holiday accident claims Solicitor
- Industrial accident claims Solicitor
- Making a claim after an accident
- Motorbike accident claims Solicitor
- Road traffic accidents Solicitor
- Shop accident claims Solicitor
- Slips, trips and falls
- Sports accident claims Solicitor
- Supermarket accident claims Solicitor
- Trip claims Solicitor
- Work accident claims Solicitor
- Workplace safety
Supermarket accident claims Solicitor
Many people get injured whilst out shopping. Shop accidents or accidents in supermarkets or out of town shopping centres often lead to quite unpleasant injuries and are a daily occurrence.
Shop accident claims or supermarket accident claims can be pursued when it can be proven that a shop or supermarket has not followed health and safety procedures, or put the health of customers at risk due to the negligence of staff.
Commonplace supermarket accident claims
The most commonplace supermarket accidents are caused simply because of slippery floors. These supermarket accident claims are pursued because of slips and falls which result in often quite serious injuries to the legs, arms, neck and backs of customers. If sufficient notices and warning signs are not displayed and you suffer a fall, you could be entitled to make a supermarket injury claim, regardless of the size and nature of the store. A clothing store in Sheffield is no different to a home shopping store in Liverpool or Doncaster; you could still be awarded compensation.
Have you suffered a more serious injury in a supermarket?
There have been instances where whole shelves of glass jars have fallen on people causing significant injuries.
If this type of accident has happened to you, and it can be proven that the injuries sustained during your supermarket accident were due to the negligence of the supermarket, you could be entitled to make a supermarket accident claim.
People our solicitors help
For more details on the kind of people who have made successfulsupermarket accident claims with our solicitor firms, here are some case studies:
If you have suffered injuries because of a shop or supermarket accident, you should get in touch with our specialists on 0800 999 3738 for landlines, or 0330 999 0031 for mobiles. Our solicitors keep things simple and always on a no win, no fee* basis.