- Accidents at work
- Bike accident claims Solicitor
- Bus accident claims Solicitor
- Car accident claims Solicitor
- Car accident compensation Solicitor
- Car accident whiplash Solicitor
- Car accident? What to do
- Carbon monoxide poisoning claims Solicitor
- Defective product claims Solicitor
- Dog bite claims Solicitor
- Fatal accident claims Solicitor
- Health and safety
- Holiday accident claims Solicitor
- Industrial accident claims Solicitor
- Making a claim after an accident
- Motorbike accident claims Solicitor
- Road traffic accidents Solicitor
- Shop accident claims Solicitor
- Slips, trips and falls
- Sports accident claims Solicitor
- Supermarket accident claims Solicitor
- Trip claims Solicitor
- Work accident claims Solicitor
- Workplace safety
Trip claims Solicitor
Pavement trips happen all the time and can cause quite serious injuries particularly for frail, disabled or elderly members of the public. If there is significant evidence of a faulty pavement our solicitors could help pursue a trip claim for you.
Who is responsible for pavements?
But who is to blame if you suffer an injury because of a pavement trip and want to make a trip claim? Well, that depends on who is responsible for maintaining the pavement in question. It might be a local council or a private company, but don’t worry, our specialists will find out. Experts in trip fall claims, our professional assistance considers you first and foremost, helping you whether you injured yourself whilst shopping in Doncaster, driving in Sheffield or commuting to work in London, call on our specialist services if you would like to seek compensation.
People we help
For more details on the kind of people who have made successful trip claims with our solicitor firms, here are some case studies:
- Client wins almost £4,000 for injuries after trip on uneven road surface >>
- Client wins £2,000 after tripping in hole in tarmac >>
- Doncaster man claims £3,750 for his injuries after a trip on the highway >>
You can call us free on 0800 999 3738 for landlines, or 0330 999 0031 for mobiles.
Rest assured, the solicitors here at The Accident Team will look into the causes of the trip and the injuries that you have sustained.