- Accidents at work
- Bike accident claims Solicitor
- Bus accident claims Solicitor
- Car accident claims Solicitor
- Car accident compensation Solicitor
- Car accident whiplash Solicitor
- Car accident? What to do
- Carbon monoxide poisoning claims Solicitor
- Defective product claims Solicitor
- Dog bite claims Solicitor
- Fatal accident claims Solicitor
- Health and safety
- Holiday accident claims Solicitor
- Industrial accident claims Solicitor
- Making a claim after an accident
- Motorbike accident claims Solicitor
- Road traffic accidents Solicitor
- Shop accident claims Solicitor
- Slips, trips and falls
- Sports accident claims Solicitor
- Supermarket accident claims Solicitor
- Trip claims Solicitor
- Work accident claims Solicitor
- Workplace safety
Workplace safety is a specific area of health and safety. Workplace safety is concerned with the safety of all people, including employees and visitors, at a place of work. If you have suffered an accident at work because of inferior workplace safety policies or conditions, and this accident at work resulted in an injury, you could be in a position to make a claim for compensation. Our lawyers have a comprehensive knowledge of all workplace health and safety and welfare regulations, enabling them to present a thorough case in support of your claim.
Specialist accident at work team
Here at The Accident Team we have a team of specialists that can deal with all work injury claims.
This is the Work Accident Team and the expert solicitors on this team will take the time to listen carefully to everything you have to say about the workplace safety issues that contributed to your accident, and then they will advise you if pursuing a compensation claim is sensible or not.
People we help
Whether you’ve suffered an accident in Sheffield or Doncaster due to negligent employers or sustained an injury elsewhere in England or Wales through a lack of due diligence, we can help you.
For more details on the kind of people who our solicitor firms have helped to make successful compensation claims for personal injuries suffered as a result of failures in workplace safety, here are some case studies:
- Slip on ice at work leads to £20,000 compensation pay out >>
- Work place prank leads to £17,500 damages for serious leg injury >>
Free consultation with our solicitors
If you would like to make a no win, no fee* claim for compensation because of an injury that you sustained because of workplace safety issues, please get in touch with our Work Accident Team on 0800 999 3738 for landlines, or 0330 999 0031 for mobiles.