- Burn injury claims Solicitor
- Chemical injury claims Solicitor
- Food poisoning claims Solicitor
- Industrial disease claims Solicitor
- Injury claims Solicitor
- Ankle injury claims Solicitor
- Arm injury compensation
- Back injury compensation
- Elbow injury compensation
- Eye injury compensation
- Face injury claims
- Foot injury claims Solicitor
- Hand injury claims
- Head injury claims Solicitor
- Knee injury claims Solicitor
- Leg injury claims Solicitor
- Neck injury claims Solicitor
- Neck injury compensation
- Shoulder injury claims Solicitor
- Wrist injury claims Solicitor
- Medical negligence claims Solicitor
- Personal injury
- Serious injury claims Solicitor
- Sport injury claims Solicitor
- Whiplash claims Solicitor
- Work injury claims Solicitor
Chemical injury claims Solicitor
The Accident Team are experts in advising clients on chemical injury claims. Most of us probably don’t realise how commonplace dangerous chemicals are and how often we use them in our every day lives.
Regrettably, people can and do get injured if they misuse chemicals or are involved in accidents as a result of spills or leakage of chemical substances such as industrial waste.
It may be that as an employee, you are required to handle or use hazardous chemicals in the work place. If you are not provided with the proper protective clothing or given appropriate or adequate training in the work that you have been asked to do, this could leave your employer open to a claim if you become injured in the process allowing you to gain chemical injury compensation due to negligence.
As a member of the public, it is possible to come into contact with chemical or industrial waste material in many different ways. For example, every time we refuel our vehicles, we use or come into very close proximity with petrol or diesel fuel, which is regarded as a highly dangerous chemical if misused. We may also come into contact with chemical waste that has been dumped into the sea or rivers, landfill or even in the air around us.
If you have suffered a personal injury from chemical burns, chemical ingestion or inhalation either at work or in a public place, through no fault of your own, you may be entitled to make a personal injury compensation claim.
A specialist team of solicitors, at your service…
Because of the particular legal aspects concerned with bringing personal injury claims against employers or businesses due to chemical accidents either in the workplace or in a public place, The Accident Team have specialist personal injury solicitors covering Sheffield, Doncaster and many other locations throughout England and Wales that deal with chemical injury claims.
- Factory worker awarded £1,800 compensation for acid burns at work >>
- Driver sues petrol station for £12,500 after suffering a chemical injury >>
- Training failure leads to a £4,000 work injury claim >>
Please get in touch on Freephone 0800 999 3738 for landlines, or 0330 999 0031 for mobiles. You can also text ‘CLAIM’ to 78866.
If you prefer, you can use our claims form and we will call you back at a time that is convenient to you.