- Burn injury claims Solicitor
- Chemical injury claims Solicitor
- Food poisoning claims Solicitor
- Industrial disease claims Solicitor
- Injury claims Solicitor
- Ankle injury claims Solicitor
- Arm injury compensation
- Back injury compensation
- Elbow injury compensation
- Eye injury compensation
- Face injury claims
- Foot injury claims Solicitor
- Hand injury claims
- Head injury claims Solicitor
- Knee injury claims Solicitor
- Leg injury claims Solicitor
- Neck injury claims Solicitor
- Neck injury compensation
- Shoulder injury claims Solicitor
- Wrist injury claims Solicitor
- Medical negligence claims Solicitor
- Personal injury
- Serious injury claims Solicitor
- Sport injury claims Solicitor
- Whiplash claims Solicitor
- Work injury claims Solicitor
Food poisoning claims Solicitor
Food poisoning claims are becoming increasingly common. The reason for this is that more and more people are becoming aware that they can in fact make a claim for food poisoning. Think about it. Why should you suffer because of the failure of a restaurant or food handler to abide by The Food Standards Agency’s rules and guidance?
You can claim for food poisoning
In short, you shouldn’t have to suffer at all, and whilst the vast majority of food poisoning claims are based on one or two days off work, more serious food poisoning cases can last much longer, and even result in death. Whether your case is unpleasant or extreme, it is your right to seek food poisoning compensation.
The most common food poisoning claims
The most common form of food poisoning claims in the UK are due to campylobacter. In 2009, according to the Food Standards Agency, more than 17,000 people were hospitalised with more than 80 deaths. If you have suffered food poisoning caused by campylobacter, listeriosis or any other food borne disease please do get in touch with our team of personal injury specialists to make a claim.
People our solicitors help
For more details on the kind of people who have made successful no win, no fee* claims with our solicitor firms, whether in Sheffield, Doncaster or elsewhere in England, here are some case studies.
If you’re wondering “how much could I claim?”, or you’d simply like to discuss your claim, please get in touch on Freephone 0800 999 3738 for landlines, or 0330 999 0031 for mobiles.