- Burn injury claims Solicitor
- Chemical injury claims Solicitor
- Food poisoning claims Solicitor
- Industrial disease claims Solicitor
- Injury claims Solicitor
- Ankle injury claims Solicitor
- Arm injury compensation
- Back injury compensation
- Elbow injury compensation
- Eye injury compensation
- Face injury claims
- Foot injury claims Solicitor
- Hand injury claims
- Head injury claims Solicitor
- Knee injury claims Solicitor
- Leg injury claims Solicitor
- Neck injury claims Solicitor
- Neck injury compensation
- Shoulder injury claims Solicitor
- Wrist injury claims Solicitor
- Medical negligence claims Solicitor
- Personal injury
- Serious injury claims Solicitor
- Sport injury claims Solicitor
- Whiplash claims Solicitor
- Work injury claims Solicitor
Industrial disease claims Solicitor
All employers have a duty to provide their employees with a safe and healthy environment to work in.
Health and safety regulations are there to protect the employee and place a legal obligation on the employer to provide appropriate equipment and tools, protection from harmful substances, carry out risk assessments and ensure safe systems of work are in place.
However, sometimes health and safety measures are either not in place or are ineffective and this can result in a number of serious issues for the employee, including developing an industrial disease.
Some of the most common industrial diseases include:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Hand Arm Vibration Syndrome (HAVS)
- Noise Induced Hearing Loss (NIHL)
- Pleural thickening
- Repetitive Strain Injury (RSI)
- Vibration white finger
- Work related asthma
- Work related dermatitis
If you are suffering from any of these conditions and have been exposed to asbestos, vibration, noise, or things such as hairdressing chemicals, solder fumes, industrial paints or adhesives, in either your current employment or in a job many years ago, you may be entitled to claim compensation, even if your employer is no longer trading.
If you are still employed, making a claim against your employer could seem daunting, but our team, who are disease claims specialists, will ensure the process is as straightforward as possible. We will also make sure you have access to any medical or support services that you need.
Industrial disease claims solicitors
Here at The Accident Team, we have lawyers who have a vast amount of experience in handling the full range of industrial disease claims. Many are members of specialist personal injury panels and have received recognition for their work; testimony to their legal expertise.
If you have been diagnosed with an industrial disease and you need advice, or would just like to be clear about your legal options, contact our experts now. Call 0800 999 3738, 0330 999 0031 from mobiles or text CLAIM to 78866.