- Ankle injury claims Solicitor
- Arm injury compensation
- Back injury compensation
- Elbow injury compensation
- Eye injury compensation
- Face injury claims
- Foot injury claims Solicitor
- Hand injury claims
- Head injury claims Solicitor
- Knee injury claims Solicitor
- Leg injury claims Solicitor
- Neck injury claims Solicitor
- Neck injury compensation
- Shoulder injury claims Solicitor
- Wrist injury claims Solicitor
Back injury compensation
Back injury compensation amounts can vary. It all depends on the severity of the back injury that you have suffered.
Our solicitors, who are personal injury specialists, deal with all sorts of back injury compensation claims from people who have been involved in road traffic accidents accross the UK, from Soho to Sheffield and Doncaster to Devon, through to people who have suffered back injuries because of accidents at work.
Back injury compensation amounts
For illustrative purposes, the following amounts might help you understand what might be payable if your back injury claim were to be successful.
- Minor back injury compensation amounts
Minor back injury compensation can result in amounts of up to £8,000 depending on the severity of the specific injury.
- Moderate back injury compensation amounts
For a moderate back injury you could expect to receive compensation amounts from £8,000 through to £26,000.
- Severe back injury compensation amounts
Severe back injury compensation amounts range from £26,000 to beyond £1m depending on the severity of your back injury.
Free consultation with our back injury solicitors
If you’re wondering “how much could I claim?”, or you’d simply like to discuss your claim, please get in touch on Freephone 0800 999 3738 for landlines, or 0330 999 0031 for mobiles.