- Ankle injury claims Solicitor
- Arm injury compensation
- Back injury compensation
- Elbow injury compensation
- Eye injury compensation
- Face injury claims
- Foot injury claims Solicitor
- Hand injury claims
- Head injury claims Solicitor
- Knee injury claims Solicitor
- Leg injury claims Solicitor
- Neck injury claims Solicitor
- Neck injury compensation
- Shoulder injury claims Solicitor
- Wrist injury claims Solicitor
Eye injury compensation
Eye injury compensation varies depending on the severity of the injuries that you have suffered. For very serious eye injuries, resulting in blindness or loss of an eye, the amounts of eye injury compensation are significantly higher than for relatively minor eye injuries.
When first investigating eye injury claims, please use the following claim amounts as a guide. Your personal injury lawyer will advise you accordingly after your initial discussion.
- Minor eye injury compensation amounts
If you have suffered a minor eye injury it might be possible to claim up to £3,000 in compensation.
- Moderate eye injury compensation amounts
If your eye injury is slightly more serious you may well be able to claim £3,000 to £6,000.
- Severe eye injury compensation amounts
If your eye injury is very severe, resulting in complete blindness or loss of an eye, compensation amounts could be in the region of £30,000 to well over £1m.
For very serious eye injuries, we have a Major Injury Team; our solicitors are specialists in these very serious injury cases and operate throughout the UK from Doncaster and Sheffield to St. Ives and Durham.
People our solicitors help
For more details on the kind of people who have made successful no win, no fee* eye injury claims with our solicitor firms, here are some case studies:
If you’re wondering “how much could I claim?”, or you’d simply like to discuss your claim, please get in touch on Freephone 0800 999 3738 for landlines, or 0330 999 0031 for mobiles.