- Burn injury claims Solicitor
- Chemical injury claims Solicitor
- Food poisoning claims Solicitor
- Industrial disease claims Solicitor
- Injury claims Solicitor
- Ankle injury claims Solicitor
- Arm injury compensation
- Back injury compensation
- Elbow injury compensation
- Eye injury compensation
- Face injury claims
- Foot injury claims Solicitor
- Hand injury claims
- Head injury claims Solicitor
- Knee injury claims Solicitor
- Leg injury claims Solicitor
- Neck injury claims Solicitor
- Neck injury compensation
- Shoulder injury claims Solicitor
- Wrist injury claims Solicitor
- Medical negligence claims Solicitor
- Personal injury
- Serious injury claims Solicitor
- Sport injury claims Solicitor
- Whiplash claims Solicitor
- Work injury claims Solicitor
Personal injury is a term used in legal circles to describe an injury that is suffered by a person due to the negligence of another person or party.
A personal injury is typically sustained during an accident at work, a road traffic accident, an accident in a supermarket, an accident at a sporting event or even an accident at a hospital. In the case of serious accidents at hospitals (that are the result of negligent treatment by doctors, nurses or support staff), these personal injury cases are normally dealt with by our Medical Negligence Team. If you’ve experienced an accident which wasn’t your fault and you would like to pursue a no win no fee personal injury claim, our expert advisors can assist you through the entire process to ensure your peace of mind.
Is personal injury a big problem?
According to The Law Society, over 3 million people get injured in accidents each year. Here at The Accident Team we deal with a great many of those personal injury cases. The reason? We are renowned for having some of the best and most experienced personal injury lawyers on our team.
People we help
We provide dedicated services across England and Wales. Regardless if you were involved in a road traffic accident in Doncaster or Sheffield, or if you slipped in Essex on a wet floor because of someone’s negligence, we offer the help you need.
For more information on the kind of people who have made successful claims with our solicitor firms, here are some case studies:
- Client wins £4,500 for burn injuries from hot coffee >>
- Driver sues petrol station for £12,000 after suffering chemical injury >>
If you would like to make a no win, no fee* personal injury claim today with one of our specialist solicitors, please get in touch on Freephone 0800 999 3738 for landlines, or 0330 999 0031 for mobiles.