- Burn injury claims Solicitor
- Chemical injury claims Solicitor
- Food poisoning claims Solicitor
- Industrial disease claims Solicitor
- Injury claims Solicitor
- Ankle injury claims Solicitor
- Arm injury compensation
- Back injury compensation
- Elbow injury compensation
- Eye injury compensation
- Face injury claims
- Foot injury claims Solicitor
- Hand injury claims
- Head injury claims Solicitor
- Knee injury claims Solicitor
- Leg injury claims Solicitor
- Neck injury claims Solicitor
- Neck injury compensation
- Shoulder injury claims Solicitor
- Wrist injury claims Solicitor
- Medical negligence claims Solicitor
- Personal injury
- Serious injury claims Solicitor
- Sport injury claims Solicitor
- Whiplash claims Solicitor
- Work injury claims Solicitor
Sport injury claims Solicitor
Sport injury claims and the corresponding claim amounts vary considerably depending on the severity of the injury that you have sustained. Sport injury claims are claims that arise because of an injury that was sustained whilst physically taking part in a sports event (football, rugby, tennis match, for example) or by watching a sports event.
How to make sport injury claims
Making a sport injury claim is pretty easy here at The Accident Team. Firstly, you’ll need to speak to our expert personal injury lawyers about your case and how your injury happened.
If your injury was caused as a direct result of an illegal action by another sportsperson, or it was caused because of faulty equipment, then you might have a good case for sports injury compensation.
What about getting injured as an audience member of a sporting event?
If you were attending a sporting event, and the stadium was unsafe, or the seating was faulty, and you injured yourself because of this lack of health and safety you might have a sports injury claim that we could help you get Sports Injury Compensation for.
People we help
For more details on the kind of people who have made successful no win, no fee* sport injury claims with our solicitor firms, whether suffering an accident in Doncaster, Sheffield, Lancaster or elsewhere in England, here are some case studies to highlight possible outcomes:
If you would like to discuss the next steps for your sport injury claim with one of our specialist solicitors, please get in touch on Freephone 0800 999 3738 for landlines, or 0330 999 0031 for mobiles.