- Burn injury claims Solicitor
- Chemical injury claims Solicitor
- Food poisoning claims Solicitor
- Industrial disease claims Solicitor
- Injury claims Solicitor
- Ankle injury claims Solicitor
- Arm injury compensation
- Back injury compensation
- Elbow injury compensation
- Eye injury compensation
- Face injury claims
- Foot injury claims Solicitor
- Hand injury claims
- Head injury claims Solicitor
- Knee injury claims Solicitor
- Leg injury claims Solicitor
- Neck injury claims Solicitor
- Neck injury compensation
- Shoulder injury claims Solicitor
- Wrist injury claims Solicitor
- Medical negligence claims Solicitor
- Personal injury
- Serious injury claims Solicitor
- Sport injury claims Solicitor
- Whiplash claims Solicitor
- Work injury claims Solicitor
Whiplash claims Solicitor
Whiplash Compensation Claims are typically brought about because of road traffic accidents; although whiplash compensation claims can be brought about through other accidents too. The reason is that whiplash is the description of an injury that occurs to the neck.
What is whiplash?
Imagine an actual whip being drawn back and then lashed at something. The arc the whip flies through is the same kind of arc that a neck goes through in a whiplash accident. You can imagine the range of movement that the neck goes through and the consequential damage that is caused to the neck.
Any sudden movement, therefore, that propels the neck forward or backward, could result in a whiplash claim. If the whiplash claim is the result of another party being negligent, then there is every chance that the claim could be successful.
People we help
Presenting high quality services to help settle your whiplash injury claims, our team works closely with you, regardless of whether you are located in Sheffield, London, Doncaster or Middlesbrough and have suffered a whiplash injury. For more details on the kind of people who have made successful claims with our solicitor firms, here are some case studies:
If you would like to discuss the next steps for your whiplash claim with one of our specialist solicitors, please get in touch on Freephone 0800 999 3738 for landlines, or 0330 999 0031 for mobiles.